5 Sweep Close, Market Weighton
01430 879856 / 07541 763086

Testing / Certification / Reports

Electrical Contractor in Market Weighton

We cover all electrical testing to current standards and produce relevant certification including Part P notifications to building control where necessary.

Below are the main areas of Electrical Testing we cover. Please call for a free estimate

  • Electrical Installation Condition Report- EICR
  • Visual Domestic Condition Reports
  • Pat Testing
  • Fire Alarm or Emergency Lighting Certification
  • Electrical Installation Certificates

Part P in detail

Part P is a law that demands that most electrical work in UK dwellings is carried out by a competent person(s). This is often called PART P as it refers to Part P of the building regulations. This work is required to be notified to building control and a certificate will be issued to the customer. AEC is a Napit Registered Part P installer.

When you decide to sell your home your purchaser’s surveyor will request evidence that all electrical work installed in your home after January 2005 is compliant with the new building regulations. Certain insurers and mortgage lenders specify that they require this evidence.